Maxim Healthcare is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) to assume responsibility and accountability for the delivery of patient care - in a homecare setting. Under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN), the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) will consistently perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care.
This case is in Folsom, CA; the family is looking for a weekend nurse that is available for AM Shifts.
Skills necessary may include, but are not limited to:
-Eternal Feed Management
-Cough Assist Machine
• Maxim offers comprehensive training to all of our nurses to ensure that our nurses are confident in providing one-on-one care in the patient’s home. We strive to provide an atmosphere where our patients, their family members, and our nurses build a unique rapport that promote exceptional services and quality of life strategies to remain in the comfort of their own home.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care.
- Performs focused interview to identify specific patient needs.
- Assess signs and symptoms indicating physiologic and psycho-social changes in the patient’s condition.
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets data and information from health care members and documents actual and/or potential nursing diagnoses.
- Other Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) duties as assigned.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License in the state in which the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) practices.
- Current Health Certificate - completed within the last 6 months.
- Current BLS card.
• PPD test, or Chest X-ray completed within the last year (available in office if needed).
• Reliable transportation
- One year prior Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) experience is preferred, but not required.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Licensed Vocational Nurses