To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cook I @ Frank & Albert's - Arizona Biltmore Resort
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
The beautiful & iconic Arizona Biltmore Resort is looking for a Full Time/Experienced Cook to join the Frank & Albert's Restaurant Culinary team!
This position pays a competitive wage of $16.00/hour.
Our guests already know Hilton is a great place to stay. Now, with recent awards, we are able to illustrate how great Hilton is to work!
#1 - Best Company to Work For 2019
#1 - Best Workplaces for Parents 2018
#1 - Best Workplaces for Diversity 2018
#2 - World's Best Workplaces 2018
For qualifying individuals, we offer FULL benefits including but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, 401k (+company match), an extensive PTO (paid time off) plan, AMAZING travel discounts, complimentary meal while you work...and much more!
- We are looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts with possible overtime. The start & end time may vary based on business needs. Ability to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays is required.
- 2 years of cooking experience
- Preferred previous experience working in a similar hotel/resort, restaurant setting
- Culinary Education is preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain Food Handler's Certification at time of employment
Named for the resort's architectural inspirations Frank Lloyd Wright and Albert Chase McArthur, Frank & Albert's skillfully blends contemporary American cuisine that pays homage to the resort's celebrated heritage. The culinary destination features fare prepared from the highest quality, locally-sourced ingredients using sustainable farm practices and classic technique.
What will I be doing?
As a Cook, you would be responsible for preparing food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and comply with food sanitation standards at all times.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food station(s).
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items
Since being founded in1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hiltonremains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadershipis the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, andValues. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Inaddition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to workfor Hilton?
Hiltonis the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector fromluxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites andmid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business andleisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guestexperiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill theearth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to createremarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, ouramazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
We are bringing our richlegacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence ofWaldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and thepersonalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments thatcreate a singular experience.
(Keywords: Hotel, Hospitality, Culinary, Cook, Luxury,Restaurant, Cooking, Chef, Fine Dining, Resort, Upscale, Full Time, Creative,Creativity, Culinary Art, Arts, Evening, Food and Beverage, Kitchen, Phoenix,Hotels, F&B, Line Supervisor, Resort, Kitchen, Pool, Phoenix, Hourly)