To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PeopleShare Inc • Richmond, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Organized individuals welcome! PeopleShare is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant for immediate hire!
Details for Administrative Assistant:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Pay Rate: $17 per hour
- Long term contract with potential to go permanent for the right individual
Job Responsibilities & Description for Administrative Assistant:
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Keep and update time sheets
- New-hire set up including paperwork and scheduling training
- Order and handle orders for materials for sites
- This position reports directly to the Site Superintendent
Job Requirements for Administrative Assistant:
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant with preference given to those who has assisted in a field office setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in corresponding professionally via email
PeopleShare (formerly Reliance Staffing) is the largest staffing company on the east coast hiring temporary to permanent and permanent jobs in Virginia throughout the Chesterfield, Midlothian, Bon Air, Chester, Mechanicsville, Ashland, Colonial Heights, Glen Allen, Sandston, Rockville, Powhatan, Highland Springs, and Henrico areas. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, order filler, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.