This is a great opportunity to combine nursing and business! Are you passionate about seniors? Do you like a busy work environment that allows you to interact with different types of people, all day long? If you are you a registered nurse who enjoys performing a variety of tasks, this could be the position for you! Here at Home Instead Senior Care in Fayetteville, no two days are the same.
Did you answer 'yes' to the above questions? If so, let's talk! Home Instead Senior Care of is looking for a Registered Nurse to help us with our growing business. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and approving client plans of care for personal care services
- Conducting CAREGiver supervisory visits
- Training new CAREGivers
- Conducting client assessments
- Advising CAREGivers, clients, and staff on specific client issues.
- Working closely with the other staff members to insure superb customer experiences
Possibilities for management responsibilities for qualified candidates. Still interested? Drop us a quick voicemail at Phone number blocked - click to apply. Submit a cover letter and resume as well. Hint for those truly interested: We actually read the cover letters and listen to the voice mails :)
We look forward to speaking with you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.