ARS Account Resolution Services currently has an opening for Customer Account Representative. Fluency in Spanish required.
Join a team of dynamic, results oriented professionals!
Named among "The World's Most Admired Companies" by Fortune Magazine Named among "America's 100 Most Trustworthy Companies" by Forbes magazine Named among "Great Places to Work" by Becker's Hospital Review
- Tremendous Career Opportunity with high earning potential!
- Fitness center with personal trainer on site
- Convenience market on site
- Benefit Eligibility (Medical/Dental/Vision/Life) the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- 401K program (Discretionary matching funds available)
- Wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Program
- Paid Training!
- Generous Personal time off
- Eight Paid Holidays per year
- Business casual dress code
- Extremely reasonable targets and extensive training program allow new representatives to achieve target and earn commissions after the first full month on the phone. The average annual compensation is approximately $47,000 with our top performers earning between $60,000 and $75,000 per year. Agents paid hourly rate plus potential to earn high level commissions each month. There is no 'Draw'. The average monthly commissions are from $1,500 to $1,850 per month with high performers earning >$4,000.
The Bilingual Collector is responsible for communicating with and collecting payment from healthcare patients.
- Using an automated dialer, contact patients to obtain payment for past-due balances
- Using Customer Service Focused Sales Technique, Negotiate payments and payment plans
- Assist patients with questions
- Work with patients to explain charges
- Intake new insurance information for billing
Through paid, in-house training programs, master knowledge of:
- Collection and communication techniques
- Medical billing knowledge
- Consumer collection experience in a call center environment is a plus
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Required Schedule: Monday through Friday 830AM - 530PM Shifts with two 1100AM - 800PM evening shift each week. (NO Weekends!)
- Must be professional and business savvy
- Must exhibit excellent attendance, be responsible & dedicated
- Hard work can yield significant, career level income for motivated individuals.
- Bi-lingual Spanish speaking required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of FDCPA
Ideal candidates should have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Medical Collections
- Call Center Environment
- High volume, consumer focused sales
- Customer Service related fields
Office environment consisting of telephonic communications with debtors.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.