Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Sr. ERP Systems Analyst assists with the research, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of the ERP system. This role also supports the strategic design, perform requirements analysis, perform testing, and monitoring operations to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs. The Sr. ERP Systems Analyst helps with creating, updating and maintaining the ERP related documentations of any update, changes, and enhancements to the ERP System. This role acts in a Sr. Business Analyst role for ERP Solutions Team.
- Provides technical expertise, leadership, and project coordination services to support and maintain continuity of Sunbelt Rentals ERP System
- Contributes to design sessions with Systems Architects, Requirements Analysis, and IT Operations
- Works with stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of SBR's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates
- Works with project teams on the implementation of new solutions by documenting requirements, conducting research and evaluations, performing testing, while maintaining a stabilized data environment
- Provides support for configuration of production, test, and development environments
- Creates detailed design documents and functional specifications for new applications / services and for enhancements to existing systems / services
- Develops and follows project plans, procedural documentation, visual diagrams, and relevant reports
- Administers and configures applications
- Acts as a mediator between the business and IT to resolve discrepancies and gaps
- Documents ERP system configurations and upgrades
- Works on multiple open projects at one time and understands the prioritization assigned by IT management
- Understands the source data and its contents, as well as understands the applications that create the data
- Acts as a liaison between QA and the business, assisting in coaching and supporting the business with UAT
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience plus 5+ years of proven experience in overseeing the design, development, and implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software and hardware solutions, systems, or products
- Broad knowledge of an ERP system
- Ability to analyze and translate business needs to create high quality, actionable requirements documentation within specified time frames to solve moderate to highly complex problems for functionality in new and existing applications
- Ability to create lifecycle documents, including Business Workflow Diagrams, Business Use Cases, User Stories, User Interface Design Documents in the documentation of functional requirements, workflows, and solutions
- Strong ability to troubleshoot application problems
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Able to switch quickly between various subject matters to support needs of diverse business units
- Must be open minded and accepting of new solutions and ideas of others
- Utilize strategic, operational, and technical skills to propose solutions
- Demonstrate confidence, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude working with others
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.
- Business Requirements
- Business Workflow Analysis
- Functional Design
- Information Technology