Full time hours - 1st Shift Monday through Friday
• Competitive wages starting at $18.00-$20.00 per hour
• Location: Irvine, CA
• Permanent Placement Opportunity
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with 5% Company Match, Employer Paid Life Insurance, Employer Paid LTD, Employer Paid AD&D, 13 Vacation Days, 12 Paid Holidays, 6 Sick Days
What is the job?
• Assist in setting up office location, connecting with vendors for drop off/pick up, or installation.
• Assists in preparing and processing correspondence, reports, and other documents.
• Answer phones and greets clients warmly.
• Answers inquiries about the company.
• Handle travel arrangements and expense reports for staff.
• Schedules appointments and maintains calendars.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
• Sends and distributes FAX messages.
• Monitors and orders supplies.
• Runs errands as needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
What you bring to the job?
• English/Mandarin Bilingual
• General office experience & proficiency in the following: data entry, typing/word processing, filing, & basic math skills for assigned business tasks.
• Needs to operate varied office equipment.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office
Stop your job search and apply today. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath