Inside Sales Virtual Career Event, June 24, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM CT – [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual (Spanish/English) Healthcare Sales Representative - Remote in Arizona
Apply today to be part of our next sales training class.
Leverage your sales experience into a sales career with UnitedHealth Group. As an Inside Sales Representative, you'll answer incoming calls from people interested in purchasing insurance supplements (no cold calling). You'll solicit basic information, answer questions and provide options while serving as a consultant to help the callers select the right plan for their situation and budget. Don’t wait to join us! There’s never been a better time than now to start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Inside Sales Representatives receive a competitive base salary and are eligible to receive bonuses based on sales performance. Our training classes not only prepare you for your role and ensure that you have the tools and resources that you need to be successful, but we will pay for and provide support for you to obtain the required state insurance licenses you need to have.
If you provide verification you hold the appropriate state licenses at the time an offer is made, and upon hire you successfully complete our UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training class, you may be eligible for a $1,000 sign on bonus.
All new hires will be required to successfully complete the UHC Portfolio Agent New Hire training classes and demonstrate proficiency of the material.
*** SPANISH PROFICIENCY ASSESSMENT WILL BE REQUIRED AFTER APPLICATION ***
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:00AM – 7:00PM, shift will be provided during training.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the state of Arizona as you take on some tough challenges.
- Answer incoming phone calls from prospective members and identify the type of assistance and information the customer needs with the goal to convert the caller to a qualified lead and ultimately sale
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify specific questions or issues while documenting required information in computer systems
- Using knowledge of the product portfolio to accurately assess the distinct needs of different prospects, explain the differences between various products, and assist the prospect member in selecting a product that best meets their unique needs
- May make outbound calls to prospective members to follow up on questions or to current members to review current or new products and services
- Assist the prospect in completion of the enrollment application over the phone with complete, accurate and required information, consistent with product requirements and enrollment guidelines
- Meet the goals established for the position in the areas of: sales quota, attendance and other performance criteria
- Meet and maintain requirements for agent licensure, appointments, and annual product certification
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma/GED OR 10 years of equivalent working experience
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed
- Must obtain all appropriate state insurance licenses completed during training
- Spanish proficiency
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- Sales experience
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, which includes the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Flexibility to customize approach to meet all types of caller communication styles and personalities
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual (Spanish/English) Healthcare Sales Representative - Remote in Arizona.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: billing, claims, medical claims, healthcare claims, office, UnitedHealth Group, UnitedHealthcare, training class, customer service representative, customer service, CSR, Data Entry, adjustments, phone support, sales, telesales, Medicare, hiring immediately, #RPO, AZ, Arizona, Tucson, Telecommute, Remote, WFH, WAH, Glendale, Goodyear, Mesa, SSM&R, uhomr