To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Implementation Specialist (bilingual Japanese)
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 16 days ago
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
As the Implementation Specialist, you will successfully deploy and install Property, Sales, and/or Revenue systems to our hotel properties globally. You will provide onsite training, system configuration, and troubleshooting. You will perform these implementation projects after the handover from the Project Leader/Coordinator and follow the approved implementation processes.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate with the hotel management teams about onsite activities, schedules, and trainings.
- Execute the following scheduled activities on site: System Database Build, Onsite classroom training, Hardware setup and System interfacing.
- Perform system issue resolution by collaborating with the support teams (internal and external) to rectify any support tickets.
- Provide onsite communication with other Implementation team members, including shift and task scheduling.
- Sign off on projects, providing wrap up and handover as per the project plan and task list.
- Act as a lead installer in the cases where multiple Implementation members are onsite.
- Assist in projects such as training room set-ups, interfacing and ad-hoc support on and off property.
- Work closely with the Line Manager, Project Leader, and/or Project Coordinator.
- Maintain your own development and onboarding plans, working with the Senior Implementation Specialist and management team to achieve full exposure to all implementation project types.
- Attend all internal departmental and training calls, actively chipping in to information sharing through approved channels.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects both on-site and remotely, as required.
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Independent work ethic and collaboration skills to work as part of a team
- Organization skills to ensure process improvement and implementation integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Three (3) years of Hilton Hotel experience using Property, Sales or Revenue Systems daily
- Deep understanding of Hilton's systems (PMS, CRS, downstream systems) and interfaces
- Travel 90% of the time, both domestic and international
- Bilingual Japanese/English speaker
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Technical Diploma
- Two (2) years of Project Management experience, including leading project teams
- SQL, interfaces or systems coding experience
- Consistent record of accomplishments executing Hilton's (SOP's) standard operating procedures
- Shown success in a customer-facing environment (i.e. through satisfaction scores)
- Proven track record of accomplishment as a systems installer
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!