UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'llenjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you takeon some tough challenges.
- Lead and facilitate the performance of one or more product teams supporting SRP
- Collaborate with business partners to understand business needs, facilitate the creation of features and user stories
- Provide status updates as required by program directives & PMCs
- Manage the backlog of supported teams and supervise and approve the release planning with the RTE and other members of the PMC
- Define acceptance criteria for features
- Accept Features and User Stories
- Promote financial data integrity, controls, compliance, and auditability between our accounting applications, upstream sources, downstream Financial Systems, and the General Ledger
- Master knowledge of the systematic processing of financial data from upstream source systems through our accounting functions/systems to downstream sources along with supporting business processes
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Health Administration, or related field
- 3+ years experience in Agile Project Management
- 2+ years experience working with financial systems
- Advance level of proficiency with PC based software programs such as Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated ability to automate processes
- Track record of delivering high quality results
- Demonstrates critical thinking and intellectual curiosity with the ability resolve issues/questions
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and an ability to communicate with senior management
- Ability to internalize, interpret and document complex scenarios clearly and concisely
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
- Previous Healthcare Industry experience
- SQL skills
- Previous experience with Aha! or RALLY tools
- Experience with Accounting
- Experience with capitated payment arrangements
Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 7 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
*AllTelecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's TelecommuterPolicy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords:Program Manager, Capability Manager, SQL, Compliance, Data Integrity, Columbia, MD, Maryland, Minnetonka, MN, Minnesota
Microsoft Power Point
Attention To Detail