BAYADA Home Health Care is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to fill the position of Nurse Manager/Home Care RN for our Plymouth, MN pediatric home care office. This office provides best in class care to pediatric clients throughout Minneapolis, MN. We are looking for passionate, positive and upbeat clinicians focused on the best patient care possible for our medically fragile pediatric population!
Ready to work for the company that has been named ONE OF THE TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN 2018 & 2019 by Glassdoor?
As a Nurse Manager your day may look like this!
- Lead, inspire and motivate others to provide exceptional care.
- Visit our pediatric clients and conduct assessments in your designated territory within the metropolitan Minneapolis region.
- Develop the pediatric care plan and oversee its execution.
- Supervise nursing staff in the field.
- Facilitate new hire orientation for new nurses.
- Participate in the training of new nurses and in-services for field staff.
- Plymouth, MN
- Paid weekly, full complement of benefit (comprehensive benefits package)
- Monday through Friday opportunity
- Advancement opportunities/Growth potential
If you’re a Registered Nurse (RN) with the following skills, this could be your dream job!
- Registered Nurse (RN) with at least 2 or more years of experience as an RN.
- Trach /vent experience or an interest in learning.
- At least one year of management experience.
BAYADA offers a full and exciting benefit package including:
- Weekly pay
- PTO / Sick Time / Paid Holidays / Floating Holidays
- 401k with a match
- Free Life Insurance
- Short / Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Health Benefit Coverage
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Registered Nurse Certified