Take advantage of a competitive salary and be a Healthcare Project Coordinator!
This exciting opportunity will require a Healthcare Project Coordinator who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Healthcare Project Coordinator and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
Daily Responsibilities of a Healthcare Project Coordinator:
- Outbound call campaigns to members for closing care gaps
- Provider outbound calls for verification of completed visits
- Maintaining spreadsheets for data / data entry
- Ad hoc projects as developed/needed
Requirements of a Healthcare Project Coordinator:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ years of project coordination/management experience in a healthcare background
- Healthcare experience (prefer experience with health screenings, chronic diseases, immunizations)
- Experience working with EMR's
- Ability to work from home - smart phone, computer, private work space, and high speed internet
Hours for this Position of a Healthcare Project Coordinator:
- Monday – Friday, 830am-5pm
Advantages of this Opportunity of a Healthcare Project Coordinator:
- Competitive salary up to $22/hr
- Benefits offered immediate for Medical and Dental
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Healthcare Project Coordinator position, please click the Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Healthcare Project Coordinator
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.
Diseases And Disorders