To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - RN - Rehabilitation
Maxim Healthcare Services • Janesville, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Nurse
The Rehabilitation Nurse is responsible for assistingpatients in attaining and maintaining maximum function dueto chronic illness and/or adebilitating injury. They assist the patient intherecovery process,as well creatinga recovery plan withthe ultimate goal to achieveas independent lifestyleas possible.
- Knowledge and clinical skills necessary to provide care for people with physical disability and chronic illness
- Coordinates educational activities and uses appropriate resources to develop and implement an individualized teaching and discharge plan with patients
- Monitors patient during rehabilitation and therapy to determine their progress and make necessary adjustments as needed
- Coordinates nursing care activities in collaboration with other members of the interdisciplinary rehabilitation team to facilitate achievement of overall goal
- Contributes to a safe and therapeutic environment and supports activities that promote the patients' return of function and prevent complications or chronic illness
- Sets patient goals for independent functioning and activities of daily living
- Teaches patients the most effective methods to recover strength and regain health
- Provides rehabilitation education for the orthopedic, spine, neuro, stroke, cardiac, and oncology patient on safe and effective use of medical equipment, proper body mechanics, mobility, transfer,ADL s, and home safety
- Involved in ongoing teaching with the patient and their families regarding home care and additional therapy on an outpatient basis
- Performs medication administration
- Provides personal care, dressing wounds, tracheotomy care and collected specimens.
- Performs other duties as assigned/necessary
- Current active RN permit in the state of assignment
- Current CPR certification
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurses (CRRN) preferred
- Completion of an accredited school of nursing program resulting in an Associate Degree, Diploma or Baccalaureate degree in nursing
- Ability to effectively elicit/provide information to and from appropriate individuals (including, but not limited to, supervisors, co-workers, clients) via strong communication skills; proficiency in the English language may be required
- Computer proficiency required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our employees are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services is a leading provider of home healthcare, medical-related staffing, travel nursing, and population health and wellness services across the United States. As an established community partner, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers, and patients for more than 30 years. Our commitment to customer service, improving patient care, and staffing experienced healthcare professionals has paved the way for many rewarding career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 460881
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.