Westlake Financial Services is the largest privately held finance company in the Nation.
We are committed to growing and strengthening our organization by hiring the people that make Westlake World (our culture) what it is. Through hiring the best fitting applicants and supporting our people by developing their talents, we transition our applicants into Westlake Warriors (our people).
With 30% YOY growth and assets of 6.5 Billion, we are always looking to acquire talented individuals as we expand our presence in the Auto Finance Industry. Westlake Financial Services believes in PEOPLE with the PURPOSE and PASSION to assist our more than 22,000 dealer partners throughout North America.
WESTLAKE WARRIOR | JR. SERVICING SUPERVISOR
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of their Collections team, evaluation of employee performance, and ensuring the quality delivery of services to internal and external customers. The key responsibility of this position is to ensure that the staff is providing quality service to our consumers along with achieving company objectives.
The successful candidate is self-directed in work prioritization and will demonstrate good judgment-making ability within the scope of the position’s areas of responsibility. This individual will provide training oversight and general assistance to the Department staff, and other duties as assigned by upper Management. The associate will perform all duties in accordance with Westlake policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supervise, coach, counsel, participate in department staffing.
* Monitor live reports and address concerns when identified
* Document all interactions with agents / Update coaching log
* Monitor collection calls for accuracy, FDCPA compliance, and successful collection call.
* Apply and enforce company and department policies in conjunction with dept manger.
* Successfully train subordinates.
* Able to work all hours including Weekends and evenings
* Responsible for the professional advancement and improvement.
* Handle escalated customer/ subordinate complaints
* Miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Ability to motivate staff to work as a team
* Must be a Great at Multi-tasking and work well under pressure
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
* High school diploma (or equivalent) or higher.
* Extensive FDCPA knowledge and application of its rules and regulations
* Knowledge of collection, repossession, and skip tracing.
* Ability to value collateral using Manheim/KBB
* Bi-Lingual (Spanish) preferred
* Expert in negotiations
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in the collections industry
* Supervisory/Team lead experience
FULL TIME BENEFITS:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
• Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account
• 401K matching, Employee Stock Ownership Program in a $3.4 Billion Company, plus company matching
• Wellness Program, Daily Team Exercises, Fresh Fruit for all employees
• Metro Tap Card and Metro-link Reimbursement
• Westlake University, Certification Programs
• Career Path Opportunities
• Discounts on Parks, Museums, Movie Tickets, and Attractions
• Wireless, Computer, and Satellite Discounts
• Rental Car Discounts, Dell Member Purchase Program
• Employee Loan Assistance
• Onsite DMV
• Westlake Bike Share (Free Bikes onsite)
• Onsite Gym, Yoga, Treadmill Desks, Gym Membership Discounts
• Annual Flu Shots, Biometric Screenings
People. Purpose. Passion.
These are the hallmarks of Westlake Financial Services, and have been since our inception in 1988. Westlake specializes in prime to sub-prime automotive financing, helping car dealerships do what they do best: sell cars. Our unique credit approval software (known as \u0022The Buy Program ©\u0022) allows dealers to get an on-the-spot loan approval without waiting for callbacks, fax-backs, or rehashes.
Westlake Financial Services is an Internet based, privately held finance company that specializes in the acquisition and servicing of sub-prime and non-prime automotive retail installment contracts. Headquartered in Southern California, Westlake originates indirect retail installment contracts through a network of 21,000 new and used car dealers throughout the United States. All collections and servicing are performed in-house from its central facility located in the Mid-Wilshire area of Los Angeles.
Westlake's success didn't just happen overnight. It took years of hard work, cultivation, and smart intuition to get to where we are today. Not content to rest on our laurels, Westlake continues to build and refine, always keeping our dealers and customers in mind.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Employee Performance Management