To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sunset Hills, MO
- Ryan Howell
- Phone: 3148015256
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Sunset Hills, MO
Posted 5 days ago
Aerotek Is Seeking:
Aerotek is seeking an Operations Representative for an industry leading third party logistics company.
- Candidate will monitor internal email inbox and distribute workload to internal teams
- Candidate will assess email origin/topic, and then follow up with the corresponding internal teams to build loads or follow up on action items.
- Candidate could also follow up with clients regarding some small, outstanding A/R related invoice items.
- If workload dictates, candidate could help building shipping loads for shipment within operational database.
- Make any appointment changes in he operating system.
- Check in with drivers to ensure they are en route to proper locations.
- Candidate will analyze basic profit/loss for the loads they are entering
- Analyze basic financial reports, analyze carrier bill rates compared to billing agreements and resolve discrepancies as needed.
- Ensuring delivery and/or pickup, tracking the paperwork and updating and maintaining all of the information in their internal database.
- Large open environment like our pit
- Casual dress
- Most of the communication will be through email so this person must be able to to communicate professionally via email.
- Must have a HS Diploma-no college degree necessary. Someone with a BS preferred.
- The manager said somebody who is very personable and professional and has worked within the restaurant industry could even be a fit.
- Any experience within the freight or logistics industry is a plus
- Accounting background is a plus
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.