0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We're looking for a MRI Technologist, working in the Healthcare Systems & Services industry in Maryland, United States.
- Performing MRI diagnostic imaging procedures on appropriate anatomical regions according to department procedures and protocols.
- Locating and recording internal elements of the body, and identifying any anomalies indicative of disease, injury, or other medically significant conditions.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patients to eliminate test artifacts.
- Monitoring the patient for potentially dangerous physical and emotional changes.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy.
- Reviewing tests with peers and physicians.
- Informing physicians of preliminary findings as requested according to department procedures.
- Distributing completed test results to physicians and service providers.
- Preparing diagnostic information for physician interpretation.
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and workspace.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair.
- Instructing patients in pretest preparation, answering questions, and explaining procedures.
- Performing additional duties as required.
Experience Required for Your Success
- Clinical Radiographer background with a minimum of 2 years of MRI clinical experience required
- Siemens equipment experience required
- Valid ARRT license, registered in MRI
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Ability to interact with client personnel and team members in an autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and initiative
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Clinical Works
- Service Industries
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35760425881
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.