To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
McLane Company • Nashville, TN
Posted 28 days ago
JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for the delivery of full trailers to the Domicile in Smyrma, TN, and taking empty trailers back to the Distribution Center in Memphis, TN.
SIGN ON BONUS - $3000
BENEFITS DAY ONE
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Drive tractor, maneuvering into position to attach trailer and handle lines to secure.
- Inspect tractor-trailer for defects pre/post trip and submit DOT inspection report indicating condition.
- Inspect trailer to ensure product is secure for undamaged transport of product.
- Drive tractor-trailer to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and skill in maneuvering vehicle on the road.
- Maintain driver log (Manual or PeopleNet) according to DOT regulations.
- Perform any other duties as necessary.
- Meet this position’s physical demands.
- Uses scanner to ensure the correct load is inside the trailer.
- Perform Line Haul Back Haul duties
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a CDL Class A License
- Not have more than two moving violations in past 3 years.
- Not have been convicted of a DWI/DUI within the past 5 years in any vehicle, public or private.
- Be able to use a on-board PeopleNet device.
- The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center
- The environment includes the tractor trailer.