Working with the Administrative team, this position offers good variety of work and will see you involved in:
What you will bring to the team:
- Formatting all outgoing GHD documents, including memos, letters, reports and proposals
- Assisting project managers with editing, collating, binding and final production of reports and proposals
- Handling correspondence as directed including, but not limited to: proofreading, copying, scanning, emailing, document editing, report preparation and distribution
- Providing support to project managers in typing/revision of complex reports, correspondence, spreadsheets, etc.
- Data entry and document compilation/upload into an internal database and subsequent filing in a client web-based file storage area
- Creating and processing of purchase orders for project teams and subsequent processing of vendor invoices
- Maintaining high awareness of all project deadlines and schedules, to ensure early or on time completion
- Maintaining all electronic and paper filing systems as per our Quality System Standards
- Work cohesively as a team within the office; providing proof-reading, quality control, and assisting team members as needed
- Performing general office duties associated with office equipment and supplies
- Receptionist (or back-up receptionist) as needed with tasks such as mail distribution, answering phones, greeting visitors, training/meeting room setup, preparing outgoing packages for shipment, etc.
Our commitment to you
- 3+ years of administrative support experience in a professional office environment
- Experience working within engineering or a consulting firm is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (must be strong in Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe)
- Ability to create and manage PDF files using Adobe
- Self-motivated and willing to work as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude and positive work ethic
- Ability to work with little supervision and achieve superior results
- Willing to fill in and cover wherever needed within the office
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle difficult situations and work well with multiple instructions and directions
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet short deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all matters of correspondence, telephone messages, and personal conversations
Fostering gender balance, diversity and acceptance of flexible working is central to the way GHD does business. We offer a professional, friendly and inclusive culture based on our core values of Safety, Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
In addition to a competitive salary, GHD provides attractive career options including professional development via our GHD Business School, additional leave, and family-friendly flexible work arrangements. Why GHD?
Be a part of a high functioning team, where everything we do is inspired by a level of passion and professional pride that comes from being employee owned. This ownership is what sets us apart and means our people enjoy an unrivalled amount of autonomy in their roles. It helps drive our passion and accountability in how we serve our clients, deliver projects, and pursue new opportunities.
So, do you have what it takes: passion, collaboration, imagination and values that match our own? About GHD As one of the world’s leading professional services companies, GHD delivers iconic projects that shape our landscapes, support our communities and set the path of our collective future. To do this, we actively seek and nurture the very best people in their respective fields to join our team of over 10,000 professionals operating in the markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation. In return, we offer remarkable career shaping opportunities to extend your skills and gain global experience. Interested?
Please submit your cover letter and resume via the link above.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail