The physical therapist is the agency employee assigned responsibility for planning and implementing the patient’s physical therapy needs. The physical therapist is responsible for the items listed below.
1. Graduation from an accredited school of Physical Therapy and has a valid Connecticut Physical Therapy license.
2. Complies with regulations (Medicare, Medicaid, DPH, OSHA, JCAHO, Federal and State) and agency policies and procedures.
3. Acceptance of a variety of patient/caregiver lifestyles and ability to adapt to associated care delivery needs.
4. Takes initiative in pursuing educational and professional opportunities.
5. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
6. Must perform other duties as required by the Supervisor or his/her designee.
A. Normal range of vision is required with or without correction.
B. Normal range of hearing is required with or without correction.
C. Ability to sit for long periods of time.
D. Must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
E. Must be able to speak clearly.