Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Builder Sales Manager position increases our Residential Sales & Margin Plan for all Dal-Tile product teams by focusing on all components of the builder channel. The NM|BC works closely with all Residential Sales Management, Builder Specialists, Dealer Sales Representatives, & Mohawk Hard Surfaces Sales Team to increase our overall market share.
Major Functions and Scope:
- Achieves desired sales & margin increase over prior year within the builder channel.
- Develops strong business relationships with specified accounts.
- Communicates with Builder Specialists, while also working closely with Dealer Sales Representatives, Sales Management, Corporate Management, SSC Managers and Residential Flooring Contractors.
- Works closely with designated accounts to:
- Develop account relationships to become an exclusive supplier.
- Develop sales growth strategy with account key decision makers.
- Develop and manage product purchase mix to maximize sales and profit.
- Train and develop account sales staff on Dal-Tile products and effective selling techniques.
- Develop display presentations and enhance merchandising of Dal-Tile products.
- Performs other related business duties as assigned.
Education and Knowledge:
- Requires BA degree or equivalent combination of education, training and / or experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of the residential flooring dealer operations, market and/or residential sales.
- 4 or more years of related sales account management and industry experience.
- Managing/leading a team of sales professional,preffered
- Travel time 60% and above.
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Exercises independent judgment
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.