If you’re looking for an opportunity to work for a great company, receive excellent pay and benefits, and serve our nation’s military veterans, then DLH Corporation is interested in you. DLH Corp is actively seeking Pharmacy Technician candidates that will be responsible for preparing and dispensing mail order medical prescriptions for our nation's veterans. Excellent opportunity for new Pharmacy Technicians seeking initial work experience!
Still seeking 5-10 candidates for full-time second shift positions.
$16.66 per hour plus complete benefits
- Prepare and dispense medications under supervision of pharmacist.
- Maintain inventories of drugs and supplies and maintaining stock control.
- Operate various types of pharmacy automation.
- Fill and stock medications.
- Certified by the National Pharmacy Technician Board; OR one year experience in a retail or hospital pharmacy setting; OR be a graduate of an Academic Technician Training Educational Program.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or show proof of citizenship or legal residency in the United States.
- Must be 18 years old and a high school graduate or have GED.
- Must be able to read and communicate in English.
- Understand how to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Be able to lift 50 pounds, twist, and stoop; push or pull up to 150 pounds on a rolling cart or using a pallet jack. Have the ability to stand or sit for long periods of time performing repetitive motion.
- Be able to meet production/accuracy standards required by the facility.
- Be able to understand and meet all safety standards.
- Be able to meet all regular hours and overtime hours that are required by the facility.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening. NO felony convictions.
- Extremely competitive salary.
- Full benefits package to include:
- Company paid medical, dental, and vision packages
- Short-term disability
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time off
- Paid Federal holidays
DLH Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 20286
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
DLH provides healthcare delivery solutions, logistics and technical services, and contingency/staff augmentation services in support of nation's warfighters.
View the full profile
The company offers healthcare delivery solutions, including medical and other professionals; professional services, such as case management, health and injury assessment, critical care, medical/surgical, emergency room/trauma center, counseling, behavioral health and traumic brain injury management, medical systems analysis, and medical logistics. It also provides logistics and technical services in the areas of supply chain management, performance-based logistics, distribution center and inventory management, statistical process control, packaging/handling/storage and transportation, configuration management, readiness planning, and supply support operations. DLH's logistics and technical services also include program and project management, systems engineering and applicable information technology services, integrated logistics support, readiness assessments, training, equipment maintenance, hazardous material management, and facilities and shipyard support services.
DLH also provides professional staff to the federal government specializing in logistics, office administration, IT, and facilities/warehouse management. Additionally, its contingency/staff augmentation line of service provides disaster and emergency response services and civilian workforce augmentation services. The company offers its services to government agencies, including the Department of Veteran Affairs, the Department of Defense, and other clients. It was formerly known as TeamStaff, Inc. and changed its name to DLH Holdings Corp. in June 2012. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.