Job Posting Title:
Must Ensure efficient production and compliance with all Company quality, safety, and Good Manufacturing Practices policies and procedures. Perform all tasks required to gather where necessary, separate, organize and bale all recycle material generated throughout the facility and participate in other Sanitation Department functions such as trailer loading, yard maintenance, waste handling, and general cleaning.
- Follow all GMP's, Company and regulatory safety guidelines in equipment operation and work activities.
- Inspect equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards
- Daily pre-op inspections of equipment before production begins
- Responsible for keeping logs up to date by doing daily tests and correct action if necessary
- Follow implemented planned activities, tasks and schedules for sanitation, including Master Cleaning Schedule tasks
- Work with new team members
- Follow delegated work assignments as directed by Sanitation Supervisor and Sanitation Manager
- Responsible for thorough follow-through of cleaning assignments
- Maintain cleaning inventory by checking stock level and anticipating cleaning equipment maintenance
- Assist in ensuring continuity between shifts by documenting cleaning actions and noting areas requiring additional care or monitoring
- Prepare for and participate in State, Federal and Third Party audits.
- Follow initiatives related to food safety and hygiene
- Additional activities as shall be required to meet business needs.
Must be able to follow and perform basic instructions as specified by management.
Must have reliable transportation and adhere to the company attendance policy.
Must follow all safety protocols including Lock Out Tag Out, chemical safety/handling, and the proper use of PPE.
Physical Activity / Working Conditions
Standing for long periods of time; lifting up to 50 lbs.; exposure to noise levels requiring hearing protection. Work may require exposure to non-hazardous odors, intensive indoor conditions, and outside weather conditions.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to URL blocked - click to apply. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Good Manufacturing Practices