To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Installer - Ambius
Rentokil North America • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 7 days ago
Other Great Industries
Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades
Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels, and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
In this position, you will provide installation expertise and customer service to our customers. Cultivate existing and new business relationships.
Please visit our website at http://www.ambius.com/ or check out the video below:
• Loads truck and exercises care to bring all required plants and hardgoods for each order
* Maintains a proper compliment of tools and consumable supplies
* Installs all goods in accordance with job specifications and company policy
* To ensure our customer's site is clean and orderly when done with required services
* To obtain customer's signature when all work is accomplished
* To communicate all necessary information with their Service Manager during daily contact
* To maintain all necessary records as indicated by their Service Manager
* May be required to perform certain service tasks relative to specimen plant care
* Works independent of direct supervision most of the day. Must often make timely, cost efficient decisions relative to job at hand
* To maintain vehicle in a clean and safe operational condition
* To wear the issued uniform in a complete, clean, and neat manner
* To use and reasonably protect all company issued materials in a professional manner
* To agree to promptly return all company issued materials if requested to do so
* To attend all meetings as required
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Job ID: 2019-17399
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.