Innovative client in the Greater Philadelphia Area seeks a thorough Senior Accountant to supervise general accounting operations. As the Senior Accountant you will prepare financial statements, verify financial transactions, maintain the general ledger, and analyze cash flow. This Senior Accountant must have the skills to review budgets and forecast and monitor the company’s financial procedures for opportunities for growth.
• Analyze financial data and reports
• Maintain account balances
• Prepare monthly financial statements
• Account Reconciliation
• Provide revenue projections
• Manage general ledger and balance sheet
• Bank statement reconciliation
• Assist with annual audit preparation
• Supervise accounting department
• Recommend adjustments to accounting systems
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4+yrs of G/L experience
• CPA preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel
• Peoplesoft experience a PLUS
• Strong US GAAP knowledge
• Excellent financial analysis skills
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Senior Accountant role
and reference JO#03710-0012048221.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Management
- General Ledger