Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete background check individualized assessments with applicants.
- Review the background check results, information obtained during the assessment and consult the Company’s hiring criteria to determine eligibility for hire.
- Complete the adjudication process within CRM and upload all required supplemental documentation.
- Provide follow up with both the branch and applicant if additional information is necessary in order to complete adjudication.
- Foster relationships with field branches by providing responsive background check support via phone and email.
- Provide basic interpretation of legislation and case law as it relates to background checks: FCRA, EEOC guidance, and jurisdictional laws and requirements.
- Demonstrate compliance with consumer report laws and legislation.
- Document all transactions as required by department's SOPs.
- Maintain employment records.
- Reactivate electronic applications and reassign onboarding documents (if applicable).
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Personify the company's core values, operating principles, and service expectations.
- All other duties as may be assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication
- Experienced in using multi-line telephones, word processing software, data entry/spreadsheet software, and information management systems.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word/Excel), Outlook, and the ability to learn new computer programs
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and function in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion
- Ability to contribute to a positive team spirit
- Ability to demonstrate the company's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills preferred but not required
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required
- Associates Degree in Human Resources or Criminal Justice is preferred
- At least one year of related Human Resources experience and/or training
Please Note: Working hours for this role are from 11:30 AM to 8 PM, Monday - Friday.
Who are we?
At EmployBridge, we are America's Workforce Specialists. We're the largest light industrial staffing company in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches and provide a full range of employment solutions to companies nationwide!
EmployBridge/Select Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description