Envision Physician Services is a multispecialty physician group and practice Management Company. Established in 1953, our organization provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, primary/urgent care, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services to hospitals and health systems nationwide. Sheridan Healthcare, EmCare, Reimbursement Technologies and Emergency Medical Associates have recently joined forces to form Envision Physician Services. As one organization, we now provide a greater scope of service than any other national physician group. Our collective experience from hundreds of local, customized engagements, culture of continuous lean process improvement, and team of experts in the business of healthcare enable us to better solve complex problems and consistently give healthcare organizations confidence in our execution. Our combined organization serves more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
If you are looking for a stable, fast-paced, growing company in the healthcare industry that is committed to innovation, excellence and integrity, then this may be a great next step in the advancement of your career.Responsibilities
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Payroll Specialist II at our PHOENIX Center. As part of a team, you will participate in processing an accurate biweekly payroll for 20,000+ employees in multiple entities and multiple state jurisdictions.Qualifications
Successful candidates must have the following education and experience in order to be considered:
- Associate’s Degree or higher and 5 or more years of payroll experience, working with multiple entities and multiple state tax jurisdictions.
- Strong knowledge of payroll methodologies and best practices including IRS regulations regarding Payroll Tax issues, and Payroll Tax compliance and Payroll tax filings, i.e., 941’s, 940’s, UCT 6's and W-2’s.
- Experience processing payroll for 1000+ employees or greater.
- Experience with time and attendance systems, including KRONOS and eLabor.
- Demonstrated experience creating data extracts and/or reports from a system.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word), Oracle EBS, BSI Tax software or comparable tax software, and web based applications.
- Demonstrated Report Writer capabilities, working with MS Add In’s &/or Report Smith.
- Personal commitment to producing the highest quality work.
- Proficient in multi-tasking and meeting sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Discrete and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- A self-motivated and reliable team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to manage high-level relationships.
To be considered, candidates must submit verifiable prior employment for the past seven years including title, dates of hire and salary history and will be subject to a criminal background check. Education is also verified.
If you are ready to join an exciting, progressive company and have a strong work ethic, join our team of experts! We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Envision Physician Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Attention To Detail