Hilton Hawaiian Village is one of the largest Hilton properties in the world - with nearly 3000 rooms, 2000 team members and more than 20 restaurants and bars. Be a part of the Ohana that helps to provide world-class guest service on 22 oceanfront acres of Waikiki's widest stretch of beach and tropical gardens. Let Hilton Hawaiian Village be your start of your hospitality career journey!
What will I be doing?
A Beverage Manager with Hilton Hawaiian Village is responsible for directing and administering sales of beverages in all outlets of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all beverage operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest concerns in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Initiate and implement up-selling techniques to promote beverage sales and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Recruit, interview and train team members
lead server, restaurant supervisor, food and beveragesupervisor, food and beverage assistant manager, restaurant assistant manager,dining room manager, dining room supervisor, floor supervisor, dining roomcaptain, dining room lead, restaurant captain, restaurant lead, senior diningroom captain,
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 1 year of Food & Beverage management experience in a high volume environment
- Strong knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits, with the ability to assist in the development of menus
- Proven ability to successfully lead, train, and coach teams to accomplish goals and objectives
- Open availability to work varying days and shifts as business demands, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Hotel experience preferred, with union hotel experience strongly preferred
- Experience with P&L, flow calculations and inventories preferred
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Resolve Guest Concerns
Beer (Acoholic Beverages)