Nordic Key Account Manager Sports
We're looking for a Nordic Key Account Manager Sports Public based in either Stockholm, Oslo, Vaanta or Copenhagen to join our Nordic team.
How often do you think about lighting? Probably not often enough! Lighting is a field with enormous potential and as Signify is the world leader in lighting, we would want more people to realize and make use of the fantastic potential of light. Did you know that we can grow tomatoes in the Nordic countries all year just with the help of light? Our horticultural lighting experts have created special 'light recipes' tailored to the unique requirements of particular plants and vegetables. These enable growers to improve quality, taste and yield while saving operating costs .Did you know that you can create wireless connectivity by using light? Our game-changing technology provides a fast, stable broadband connection through light waves. It's ideal in areas where WiFi cannot be used or where there's poor or no wireless connection. Did you know that you can control all your light at home through your phone at the same time syncing it with music, games and movies? That the light can be customized for you to wake up more naturally, to energize and relax you? Signify produce something called Philips Hue, a smart home lighting ecosystem of connected lamps, luminaires, strips, spots, sensors and controls with more than 750 third-party apps
And do you know what's the best part? Signify can achieve all these things without polluting the world: Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
As a Key Account Manager for the segment Systems & Services Public you'll work in close collaboration with system architects, product marketing, customer service, finance, legal and other cross functional teams. You will cover all Nordic countries, starting from the country you are resident in. There will therefore be travel activity in the Nordic region at least once a week. If you are a hunter type who is good at building relationships and has the ability to engage in strategic dialogues with decision makers, get in touch!
What you'll do
* Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships by maximizing sales opportunities through innovative lighting solutions and flourish growth of our Sports proposition in the public sector cross the Nordic countries.
* Demonstrate an excellent financial understanding, understand the business drivers and identify new commercial opportunities
* Aspire for the highest level of customer satisfaction by understanding the customers concerns and taking on a solution-based approach
* Create tailored smart lighting solutions that promote energy efficiency, safety and sustainability
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with internal & external key stakeholders (including C-Level) with named key accounts
Watch what a day in sales looks like for Silvia in Guildford.
What you´ll need
* A Bachelor and/or Master degree in business administration, economics, technology or related discipline
* 5+ years experience in a key account management role selling solutions in a B2B market with technical understanding of connected systems
* 3+ years demonstrated ability to achieve aspiring sales targets, as well as understanding complex sales cycles at s strategic level
* A hands-on mentality and excellent stakeholder management skills
* Fluent in Norwegian and in addition master English language skills
What you'll get in return
* The Nordics has one of the highest engagement scores in Signify globally and we are on a growth journey, so you will join a fully engaged team with positive and skilled colleagues and a one of a kind culture
* We offer multiple opportunities for your career development (e.g. mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments) with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs and on-the-job experiences
What we promise
We're committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife
Any and all information you share with us as part of your application procedure will be assessed during the application process. Please be informed that unless our vacancy explicitly references a third party recruitment agency, Signify does not engage with third-party agencies. Applications should be made directly to our career site.
Did we spark your interest? Then apply through our Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited to record a video interview and after successful review, a business interview.
Please upload your documents in English.
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Complex Sales
- Customer Relationship Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service