You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
LPN Pediatric Private Duty
We are hiring for a Pediatric Private Duty LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) in the Gainesboro area to provide pediatric private duty care.. Case Specific Enhanced Pay Rates are available with 8-12 shifts
New grads welcome.
Elk Valley Health, a part of LHC Group is TN premier Private Duty Nursing Agency providing top nursing care to thousands of Pediatric, Adolescent, and Young Adult Patients. We embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people.
We strive to offer benefits that reward the whole you!
- employee wellness programs
- flexibility for true work-life balance
- benefits with 32+ hours per week
- holiday pay & paid time off
- continuing education & career growth opportunities
- company-wide support & resources to help you achieve your goals
- 1:1 patient care
Take your career to a new level of caring. Apply today!Essential Functions:
The Home Care Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to acutely ill, and/or chronically ill patients in their homes as well as recording clinical and progress notes; and coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care in the geographic service area to which she/he is assigned. She/he works under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or designated supervisor. Nursing activities are limited to these in compliance with the State LPN/LVN Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and agency policies and procedures.
Specific Job Duties/Responsibilities
- Provides high quality clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team, following all applicable infection control procedures.
- Documents patient visits thoroughly and completely per regulatory and payer requirements in the electronic medical record utilizing the agency’s electronic visit verification program (as applicable).
- Actively participates in the agency’s care coordination process including timely reporting patients’ needs and changes in condition, attending patient case conference, communicating effectively to the patient, family, physician, other clinicians, agency management staff, and case coordinator, community case managers (as applicable)
- Ensures confidentiality of patient health information per agency policy.
Must have current LPN licensure in state of practice.
Current driver’s license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
Current CPR certification required.
Previous home care experience preferred
Additional state Specific Requirements
LA: Current LPN licensure in LA without restrictions. At a minimum, one year of experience working as a LPN.
AR, AZ, CT, D.C., FL, KY, MA, MD, MO, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, VA, WI: No additional state specific
LHC Group is committed to a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally other protected characteristic.
Must be fully vaccinated or be willing to complete full vaccination by date of hire and proof of vaccination will be required. If permitted by state law, the company will consider requests for religious or medical exemptions.
Elk Valley Health HCBS is part of the LHC Group family of providers – the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians, and families nationwide. We deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that supports our patients when
and where they need it. From our home health, hospice, and community-based services to inpatient care at our clinics and hospitals, our mission is to reach more patients and families with effective and efficient healthcare. More hospitals, physicians, and families choose LHC Group because we are united by a single shared purpose: “It's all about helping people.”
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AC04-20657_192194
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.