To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28217
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Coordinator - Mid-Level
AccruePartners • Charlotte, NC
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, North Carolina
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Provide excellent customer responsiveness to calls/communications received from Human Resources (HR), HR Center of Excellence (COE) staff and employees.
- Demonstrate the highest degree of accuracy, courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution; subjects include but not limited to: Leave of Absence, Workers Compensation, Benefits Plan options, Benefits eligibility, Enrollment, Performance Review cycles, Courtesy Accounts support, Onboarding administration including background checks, and routine HR questions.
- Update the case management system with call/transaction specific information and supporting documentation.
- Achieve and maintain expertise to navigate and accurately record information with several business systems/applications including HR data (PeopleSoft), applicant tracking system (BrassRing), case management tracking (HR Helpdesk), vendor websites etc.
- Apply knowledge of HR programs, policies, Benefit plans, to quickly resolve customer issues or concerns.
• Responsible for escalation of issues in a timely manner to ensure an effective end user experience while remaining engaged in resolving the issue.
- Manage time effectively to ensure Employee Services Center meets required service levels for customer satisfaction results and adheres to Service Level Agreements.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Associates Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, related field or equivalent previous work experience with prior customer service experience required.
- Minimum 2 years of proven HR experience or Customer Service Call Center experience.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes unique hours of a call center operation.
- Ability to problem solve in a high volume production oriented environment.
- High level of analytical, process skills and problem resolution skills.
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess high degrees of attention to detail, logical thinking, and organizational skills.
- Past experience working with multi-state shared services organization is desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.