ITAC is seeking a Voice Support Analyst to join a client's team.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- We are currently seeking analysts to provide technical support for clients’ telephone systems.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- This position requires great people skills.
- The individual must be skilled at listening to clients, capturing issues, and guiding them through issue resolution.
- The individual must be courteous, well spoken, and not easily shaken.
- Previous call center, telephony, and networking experience is a great plus for the position(s).
- Candidate will work closely with Vendors, Technicians, Engineering, and Management.
- Telephony systems (e.g. mobile, audioconference, corporate telephony, unified communications, Cisco and/or Avaya telephone and switch support.)
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills. Required proficiency in both spoken and written English required.
- Experience with Service Now implementation or design.
- Communication and collaboration systems including MS outlook email, video conferencing and VoIP telephony systems; mobile telephony; Web and audio conferencing
- Capability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Capable of producing systems documentation and process manuals in support of operations if required.
Certifications that add value; Any Cisco, CompTIA Network +, Avaya, Service Now, Microsoft, Aruba Wireless, and CompTIA Security +.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Server Supported Gaming