Our client is a unique group looking for a collaborative leader to lead their Finance division as Chief Financial Officer. As the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for planning, implementation and oversight of all financial activities.
This is a non-profit organization supporting more than 5,000 community-based programs across the country. With a $ 12 million annual budget, this organization currently has a national office staff of 34, who serve nearly 1,100 member programs nationwide.
If you are an executive level financial professional with a nonprofit background, please read on.
Why join us?
• Collaborative Leadership opportunity
• Give back to a community that serves so many
• Competitive Base Salary and Excellent Benefits!
• Lead an established team.
• Enjoyable Work Environment!
• Medical, life, dental, and optical
• Competitive holiday and leave time
• Retirement plans are also offered
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet this criteria:
• 10+ years of executive level experience within a nonprofit organization
• Extensive experience with working with accounting and operations departments and all other agency department, vendors, banking relationship, and board members.
• Ability to develop plans and programs
• Responsible for working with the VP of Finance Operations in preparation of the annual budget and to assure budget is consistent with the strategic plan and overall company objectives.
• Assists in the preparation for the annual audits, including audit workpapers and gathering information for Form 990 and 990T.
• Past experience with budgets, financial reports and goal metrics
• Comfortable reporting and giving presentations to C level management
• Can evaluate, advise on and negotiate contracting with new construction development and banking relationships
• Experience to ensure all financial reporting is in compliance
• Well organized and can define a long-term vision
Qualifications Of The CFO
• Dedicated and lives out the mission of their organization
• Non-profit and grant experience is a big plus.
• Experience managing a team and creating a cohesive and efficient environment
• Bachelors Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting. MBA/CPA are plus but not musts
Benefits Of Working As a CFO With This Organization
• Terrific benefits package including a competitive salary, medical, 403B, and generous PTO.
• Friendly and collaborative work environment where you can make a direct impact to the community.