Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a motivated professional to work as a Substance Abuse Counselor
in the Anne Arundel Coutny area.
In this role, the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselor provides counseling and case management services to clients with substance use disorders by using interventions, treatment and rehabilitation. SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide counseling and case management for clients with substance use disorders, consisting of at least one hour each month of individual counseling per patient.
* Process new patient intake as directed.
* Administer approved assessment instruments and interpret the results.
* Develop treatment plans (Initial and 90 Day Reviews) to include problem areas, goals, interventions, desired outcomes and treatment strategies.
* Facilitate specialized group meetings with clients, families and significant others.
* Provide individual/crisis counseling sessions.
* Maintain accurate and updated client records. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Maryland license as an CAC-AD; CSC-AD; or A&D Trainee with the State Board of Professional Counselors and Therapists.
* Previous experience in counseling, social work, or other related fields
* Experience in conflict resolution
* Compassionate and caring demeanor
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skillsADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health.
* Payments processed weekly.
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY MISSION
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Substance Abuse Counselor
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.