Kelly Services® is proud to offer a Temporary to Permanent opportunity to work as an Executive Assistant II for an industry-leading Oil and Gas client of ours in North Houston, TX.
Job Title: Executive Assistant II
Pay Rate: $25-30 Depending on Experience
Shifts: 8am-5pm M-F Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
- Solid Excel/ PowerPoint / Outlook knowledge, heavy calendar maintenance, travel arrangements, meeting scheduling internal/external, and distribution of newsletters, webpages and email based updates.
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity.
- In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Provide overall office management and administrative duties such as phone coverage, call screening, memos and letters
- Establish and maintain strong communication links with other administrative personnel within and outside the function as necessary to facilitate meetings, announcements and updates.
- Proactively coordinate the executive calendars, which are comprised of a detailed meeting schedules and extensive travel Plan, schedule, arrange and coordinate business meetings and travel itineraries; maintain passport and visa requirements; prepare and reconcile expense accounts
- Plan and develop internal and external communications including newsletters, web blogs, web chats.
- Support external partner engagements with local universities and other agencies
- Direct business contacts to appropriate managers
- Process T L expenses for the clients
- Prepare presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting minutes and other business information
- Provide discrete and confidential coordination of sensitive company information
- Use discretion in interfacing with all levels of individuals, internally and externally
- Anticipate needs and accomplishes responsibilities without direction
- Prepare, evaluate, and edit incoming and outgoing communications for the executive
- Manage multiple projects and priorities and initiates follow up to ensure timely achievement of commitments
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in an executive or administrative assistant position
- Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary
As a Kelly employee, you’ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Online training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
Please Note: This position is being recruited for by a remote Kelly Office, NOT your local Kelly Branch. For immediate consideration towards this position, apply directly to this job posting or e-mail your resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
Please reply either way to let me know if this position works for you. I look forward to hearing from you!
Talent Recruiter | Kelly Services | GTS – Recruiting & Sourcing
E-mail: Email blocked - click to apply
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply