Put a LIFT in Your Career!
Hyster-Yale Group, Inc. (HYG), a world-class manufacturer of industrial lift trucks, has an outstanding opportunity for an exceptional and talented 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
at our Parts Distribution Center (PDC) located in Danville, Illinois
We start paying Warehouse Associates at $15.73/
hour (+$.50/hour shift premium for working on 2nd shift
) and provide automatic pay raises are issued after 120 days, then again every 90 days until your 480th day. Also, we have no mandatory overtime
requirements, but do offer overtime to interested individuals.
HYG designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally under the Hyster and Yale brand names. We are one of the global leaders in the Material Handling industry and have been building relationships and partnering with our customers, suppliers, dealers and employees for over 90 years.
HYG is looking for an energetic individual who will have a positive influence on the Warehouse Operations team. As a 2nd Shift Warehouse Associate
, you will be responsible for performing all warehouse functions including but not limited to: parts put-away, parts picking, order picking, packaging, and shipping. This position requires certification in forklift and KOP (platform truck) operations; use of handheld computers, scanners and CRT terminals and automated packaging equipment
Key accountabilities include:
Minimum Qualifications & Essential Skills:
- Pull various aftermarket parts for sales orders, locate and/or putting away parts, verify part numbers and quantities of incoming, in-process and outbound parts, prepare parts (orders) for shipment to dealers and customers
- Receive incoming materials and parts, read and follow packaging codes, notify inspection of nonconforming parts, preserve, package and properly identify various aftermarket parts, kits and/or assemblies,
- Load outbound transportation, follow documented procedures, and ensure order accuracy
- Change battery/propane tank on forklifts.
- High School diploma/GED, required
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Strong customer service orientation
- Detail and accuracy oriented
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights while wearing protection equipment
- Ability to learn to operate various pieces of equipment (including Fork Lift and an Order Picker)
- Maintain current/valid Fork Lift Truck Operator's license.
- Ability to use a computer and hand held scanning equipment used in warehouse processes.
HYG US Danville, IL
1010 East Fairchild Street
Relocation Assistance Available
We are an equal opportunity employer with an excellent benefit package including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Packaging And Labeling
- Forklift Truck
- Order Picking
- Customer Service