- Annual Pay: Average $92,000 - $100,000.
- Sign-On Bonus: $15,000.
- Regional Routes; Home Every to Every Other Day, Guaranteed Schedule.
- DAY 1 BENEFITS such as medical, dental, and vision insurance and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) with Annual Company Match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave accrual, educational assistance program, and more!
ABOUT THE JOB:
As a McLane Driver, you are the face of our company to our customers. You are the person they see week after week. You will develop strong relationships that create value and trust with our customers. The variety of tasks you will perform on each route helps you stay engaged with the work. Great customer service skills are a plus!
- Operate a tractor trailer to convey products to customer sites.
- Unload and place all products in customer-designated food-safe storage areas.
- Ensure accurate and on-time deliveries.
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 21 years of age.
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license (CDL-A).
- At least 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Meet McLane's MVR and risk rating qualifications.
- Lift and move product and pallets which may weigh up to 75 pounds.
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Customer Service