To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Coordinator
Oticon USA • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Oticon Inc is looking for a resourceful Human Resources Coordinator with versatility and adaptability that can make a difference on our Human Resources team. This position will report to the Human Resources Director and be responsible for day to day functions as part of the broader HR team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an organization whose brands and partners are making a difference in people’s lives every day in an environment where hard work and achievement are recognized and rewarded.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a thriving, long standing company. You’ll have the ability to support the implementation of policies, procedures and systems in an HR Generalist role.
- Respond to routine customer inquiries regarding employee relation issues, basic policy interpretation, and HR system guidance.
- Maintain all personnel records, both in our HRIS and in files, and ensure they are complete, accurate, up to date and compliant.
- Process unemployment-related paperwork, and represent the company for any unemployment claims.
- Use different sources and system to collect analyze and share information about our employee population to Management. Examples include; online exit interview; HRIS reports and staffing data
- Prepare offer letters and process background checks for the organization.
- Support the administration of onboarding using the iCIMs application, preparing and processing new hire paperwork, and coordinating with IT and Facilities teams in regards to new hire set-up. Follow up with candidates to provide guidance and compliance with on line forms required for onboarding.
- Recommends new approaches and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Liaise with other departments for any employee changes that need to be processed (payroll, benefits etc.)
- Ensure compliance of Form I-9s by processing all new hires through eVerify.
- Assists the Human Resource Director with administrative duties and completes other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience preferred, ideally in the generalist function.
- Must be able to keep a high level of confidentiality as it pertains to candidate and employee information.
- Organized, with the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using HRIS and applicant tracking systems a plus
- Strong customer service mentality required
- Presentation skills
- Relationship Management
Oticon Inc., is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.