To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Manager, Military Aftermarket Sales
UTC Aerospace Systems • Windsor Locks, CT
Posted 9 days ago
Customer Support Manager, Military Aftermarket Sales
Apply Now Save This JobJob is Saved
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we’re ushering in a new era of customer service, with sophisticated tools that enable real-time customer connections and service anticipation techniques. We combine these innovations with responsive repair performance, product support and issue resolution for our global customers. Anytime. Any place. It’s this kind of best-in-class support that has kept our customers coming back for the past 100 years. Want to join the largest aftermarket network in the industry, with more than 50 maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) locations across 26 countries? You can learn from the best while bringing your fresh perspective and enthusiasm for customer service to our team. If those closest to you would use the words “reliable” and “dependable” to describe you, you could be a good fit for our team!
- Responsible for selling a broad range of UTC Aerospace Systems aftermarket products and services for fixed and rotary wing platforms operated by military customers in the Americas.
- Responsible for new business growth as well as to maintain recurring business with assigned customers, with emphasis on securing Long Term Agreements for recurring business.
- Develop and maintain customer sales and order forecasts and achieve customer territory business capture sales plan for Spares, Retrofits, MRO and Strategic long-term agreement programs.
- Responsible for marketing and selling UTAS aftermarket products and services to assigned customers.
- Responsible for achieving spares, retrofits, upgrades, repairs, and long term contract sales plans for assigned customers.
- Responsible to identify business opportunities and develop strategies for achieving business growth in their assigned customers, including identification of future retrofit concept opportunities.
- Responsible to coordinate proposal activities and lead negotiations to successful closure.
- Responsible to gather market intelligence information.
- Responsible to know the assigned customer’s organization, culture, structure, key decision makers and decision making process.
- Responsible for assigned Customer/Territory Management.
- Responsible to provide recommendations to support repair, spares and inventory forecast/planning as well as for corporate strategy initiatives.
- Responsible for developing and managing a strong positive business relationship with the customers.
- Responsible to continuously drive improvement in Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Responsible to own the Aftermarket customer interface for UTAS for assigned customers.
- Responsible to coordinate across UTAS Customer Service and Business Unit Representatives to develop and capture new business opportunities.
- Responsible to facilitate resolution of customer satisfaction issues, leveraging functional Customer Service and Business Unit Team members.
- Responsible to coordinate and lead business reviews and executive visits as required.
- Responsible to develop and maintain executive level customer information and strategy summaries.
- Manage and document sales pursuits in the Company CRM
- REMOTE Position with 40% Travel to US locations
- Minimum 5-7 years of sales and marketing experience in aerospace industry.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication and sales skills.
- Position will be based at a US based UTAS site and will involve a considerable amount of travel.
- Proven track record of success in building customer relationships, closing sales and meeting sales goals
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports, update sales pipeline and forecasts as required
- Work and share with other Business Unit Development teams to assist in achieving corporate goals
- Understanding of U.S. Government contracting process is desirable
- Bachelor of the Arts/Bachelor of Science degree with 5+ years of experience required
- Master of Art/Master of Science degree with 4+ years of experience preferred
- PhD degree with 4+ years of experience preferred
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screens for re-hires only performed for previous employees who have been gone from company for more than 1 year.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].