Robert Half Finance is looking for a Staff Accountant for an opportunity with a reputable company in Boise. As Staff Accountant, you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, and general ledger reconciliation. This position will also be responsible for the entire accounts receivable function for the company.
- Become well-versed in month end balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
- Manage reconciliation, depreciation, and fixed asset ledgers
- Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
- Handle intercompany transactions, billings, and reconciliation
- Prepare monthly financial close workbooks to support the month end, quarter end and year end closing process
- Compose thorough journal entries and account reconciliations which include, but are not limited to, cash, prepaid expenses, and payroll
Please refer to Job Order 03590-0011749992
- Spreadsheet and database capabilities
- Fully formed organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- 1+ years of recent and relevant accounting experience
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Command of Microsoft Excel
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Staff Accountant
for more information.