At ADS, no idea is off limits, and we celebrate creativity and bold moves. For more than 50 years ADS has been manufacturing a variety of innovative and environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional materials. Headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio, we are a multi-billion dollar stormwater management company, manufacturing pipe and ancillary products. What does that mean? When it storms, we capture rain with our drain basins, convey it with pipe, store it using chambers and finally treat it with our water quality products, before safely returning water back to the environment. We handle, what we call, the entire lifecycle of a raindrop. Our products help prevent flooding, which increases quality of life for people living in large cities, suburbs, and rural towns. We also believe in creating a circular economy and are the second largest plastic recycling company in North America. We use plastic shampoo and detergent bottles to create pipe, diverting over 500 million pounds of plastic from landfills every year. ADS operates a global network of over 60 manufacturing plants and 30 distribution centers.
We have amazing stories to tell, and we need your help getting our story out there. To learn more about ADS, please visit our website at www.adspipe.com.
The Production Hauler is responsible for the safe handling and transfer of finished goods from the production floor to the stocking yard. The Production Hauler also will assist with on-line and off-line production as needed. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week and weekends as required. The Production Hauler reports directly to the Production Supervisor or Yard Supervisor.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
* Practice proper PPE compliance and maintain a safe working record and environment
* Assist with off-line production and conversions as needed
* Immediately communicate unsafe conditions, acts or injuries to Production or Yard Supervisor
* Track quantity of units produced from the production line
* Assist with Preventive Maintenance program as required
* Maintain proper knowledge of all pipe products and package requirements
* Practice proper forklift operation and preventive maintenance
* Maintain proper paperwork and finished goods movements
* Maintain facility and yard housekeeping
* Assist plant personnel with production as needed, including end of shift housekeeping
* Maintain and build job skills through company training programs
* Assist with truck loading as needed
* Conduct visual product quality inspections
* Understand and practice ADS CORE VALUES
* Stack product according to proper procedures
This position should possess the following skills/knowledge:
* Written and verbal skills
* Team oriented
* Basic Mathematical skills
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* The employee will lift and move heavy items, which will require the ability to repeatedly lift 75 pounds to a height of 6 feet
* The employee will be working specified shifts and moving around at all times, which will require the ability to stand and be mobile for a minimum of 8 continuous hours
* Facilities can be extremely hot or cold at times, so the employee must have the ability to perform physical labor for extended periods of time in temperature extremes
* The employee will be handling materials daily, which requires the ability to use hands, arms and legs to physically handle and transport finished goods
* The Position requires full range of body motion on a daily basis including twisting, bending, reaching, squatting and ability to mount/dismount industrial equipment and vehicles
ADS supports an inclusive workplace that values diversity of thought, experience, and background. We celebrate the power of our differences to create better solutions for our customers by ensuring employees can be their authentic selves each day. ADS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
- Finished Good
- Forklift Truck
- Preventive Maintenance