Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We currently have an opportunity for an Environmental Health & Safety Lead to join our team at our manufacturing plant located in Red Bluff, CA.
As an Environmental Health & Safety Lead you will aid in the development, implementation, and evaluation of programs and procedures that enhance safety awareness and compliance with guidelines and policies. Your critical role includes the ability to cultivate, promote and continuously improve a "safety first" culture among all of the Reynolds Consumer Products employees. You will have an opportunity to:
- Coordinate and lead site safety and environmental inspections
- Negotiate environmental permits that are cost effective and have reasonable constraints
- Develop training programs for employees on pertinent safety and health topics
- Investigate any EHS incidents/accidents and near-misses including root cause analysis, recommend corrective and preventative actions, and ensure implementation of these actions.
In this important role, you will uphold our safety standards and will not only ensure we comply with critical new Environmental Health & Safety laws and regulations but you will also have the opportunity to proactively influence them.
You will love it here if…
- You recognize the value and importance of safety standards and are passionate about upholding those standards
- You are an expert problem-solver and innovative thinker
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You use your influence skills to bring teams together
We need you to have:
- BA/BS degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of related professional health and safety experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or another advanced degree
- Experience with environmental policies and programs
- Professional certifications such as CIH, CSP, or CHP
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available
BA/BS degree in Occupational Safety & Health, Environmental Engineering or a related field
5+ years of related professional health and safety experience in a manufacturing or industrial environment
Complex Problem Solving
Occupational Safety And Health
Certified Safety Professional