Big Data Scientist - AWS Big Data - New York City - 6 Month Contract
Excellent new contract opportunity in New York City for a Big Data Scientist!
Big Data Scientists are highly analytical people who review data for clients to advise them on the best course forward. They allow businesses to predict the best course of action and must be able to handle large scale databases and analyze the patterns of data to make accurate business decisions.
- Strong decision making skills in terms of data analysis (particularly with big data)
- Machine learning experience will provide the architect with an advantage
- Experience in Hadoop, EMR, S3, EC2 and Redshift a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Proven experience with Data Pipelines
Opportunity Type: Contract
If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send your resume directly to URL blocked - click to apply or call Phone number blocked - click to apply (ext 3205) and ask for Paige.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS permanent and contract recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally from our offices in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.