To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Forest, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
EvolutionHR • Forest, VA
Posted 24 days ago
EvolutionHR has an opening for a Finance Supervisor at a Forest,Virginia Client. This position will responsible for managing purchasing for the company as well as overseeing accounts payable and accounts receivable.
This is a supervisory position managing 2 employees. Travel is limited.
- Managing Accounting Associates including time management, disciplinary, and performance monitoring.
- Responsible for fixed assets and depreciation
- Responsible for maintenance of general Leger including reconciliation and accruals
- Managing accounts receivable, accounts payable, and postage transactions
- Process commissions
- Generate sales orders for material management purchases
- Process accounts payable, including credit card transactions
- Manage purchasing including vendor management and inventory management including reconciliation and cycle counting
- Monitor material pricing, inventory quantity and transactions for errors and take corrective action as issues are identified
- Responsible for setting up new customers and vendors
- Responsible for item creation
Office environment, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with overtime as needed based on position, and production shifts. $45k-$50k
High School diploma or equivalent required plus a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience or related coursework. Bachelor’s degree and 5 years related experience preferred.
Must pass a drug screen, background and have a verifiable, steady work history with the confirmation of above knowledge and skills.
ONLY THOSE WITH ABOVE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.