ITAC is helping a great organization in Birmingham, AL as they search for a Business Analyst .
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Analyze, specify, verify, and working directly with the lines of business for requirements elicitation and documentation.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and technical documentation to accomplish operational needs
- Responsible for seeing that the agreed-upon initiative tasks are performed timely per the documented project plan and making recommendations for improvement to their supported system(s)
- Responsible for data mapping, developing of test plans and develop functional specifications.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and 2-5 years of experience in the field or related area.
- At least 3 years of experience in software development industry is highly preferred.
- Knowledge of data file conversions, Tools like Microsoft VISIO, Data Modeling tool
- Strong documentation and tracking skills are required.
- Familiarity or the ability to develop familiarity with information architecture principles is preferred.
- Must be knowledgeable in Agile methodology and ATDD.
USC or GC
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: BHJOB8234_23600
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in Birmingham, Alabama in 2000 and initially focused on placing IT and Accounting professionals (hence the name "ITAC") in temporary/contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions with clients throughout the country.
ITAC has four offices (click here for our locations) led by a management team mostly comprised of owners in the business, built on decades of industry and corporate staffing experience. We're now also connecting professionals in fields like Engineering, Marketing, Human Resources and all those other roles that keep the wheels turning in every company (where phrases like "heavy lifting" and "sharp objects" only apply to copy paper and staples, respectively).
View the full profile