Evergreen Woods is now accepting applications for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift FT/PT/Per diem CNA. Current state certification required.
Must be available to work weekends.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
21 days of PTO + PTO Payout Program, Medical/Dental/Vision benefits, Education Reimbursement and 401k with match.
Automated External Defibrillator