Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated
it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a
senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our members and
is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team
environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Ft and PT CNAs in IL/AL (Pet Friendly
Atmosphere) & Skilled Nursing. Current state certification
required. Consistent schedule to plan your life.
$1,000 Sign on Bonus - full time or part time (16 hours/week minimum)
Full time positions offer generous PTO Program + Cash Payout!
Must be available to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts, and every other weekends.
If you have completed your CNA certification within the past 6
months, you may be eligible for our Education Investment Scholarship
Program worth up to $2,500.
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Certification as a Nursing Assistant required.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Certification in CPR, AED and First Aide
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar healthcare position desired.
- One year experience in homecare or assisted living.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a
high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights,
HVAC system, carpeted/vinyl flooring).
- Climb up to 2-3 flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Ability to work in time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Sit in a chair / stand for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies in all areas of the community.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Wellness Program (Full-Time Team Members Only)
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Automated External Defibrillator