To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Spokane, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Volt • Spokane, WA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
VOLT’s client is looking for a Product Owner
This is a long term Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at http://staffing.volt.com/inland_northwest/ . Start here to see much more: http://volt.com/social.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a backlog queue of approved demand to best achieve goals and mission
- Works in conjunction with Manager, Program Manager, Resource Manager and other share/stakeholders or staffing sources (professional services) to optimize the value of work the Engineering team performs
- Manages a Kanban / WIP of network demand activities through managing the process of: receiving demand from various inputs and works with engineering staff to assess complexity, duration and priority of demand
- Ensures the Product backlog is transparent and clear, communicating the sequence of work items for resources
- Provides analysis of demand timelines, resources, backlog management, constraints and iteration planning
- Product backlog refinement and prioritization based on highest value to our customer
- Coordinate, plan, and manage work across other functional teams
- Administrative items such as billing and timekeeping
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner, Scrum Master, or Project Manager on an applications team
- Preferred BA/BS in Information Systems, Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics or a related field
- 5+ years of related experience in two disciplines (technical architecture, network management, infrastructure), including at least 1 year as project or program manager
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Prefer Professional certifications
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.