To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sapulpa, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Process Handler II (Sapulpa, Oklahoma, US)
Ardagh Group • Sapulpa, OK
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. Ardagh Group has a truly global presence. We operate 109 glass and metal manufacturing facilities in 22 countries, employ over 23,500 people and have global sales exceeding US$8.2 bn.
At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
You can also download our News Centre App by searching Ardagh in the App Store.
Process Handler II
- Multifunctional position; reports to the COLD END Department including Packing Floor Reselect, Box Shop, and Load Center areas.
- Fulltime position
- 4 Shifts (a,b,c, & d crews); 5 Day Rotating Shift—only about 3 to 4 traditional weekends a year.
- Nonexempt position Union Environment
- Individual is responsible for carton operations, monitoring line flow, and ensuring all equipment is running/being monitored.
- Employees may be responsible for reselecting/repacking bottles as necessary.
- Daily job duties include maintenance of general housekeeping and SS standards and other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (some cases work experience will be considered over education)
- Ability to read and understand English is required
- Ability to perform job function is required
- Ability to obtain Forklift Operator License
- Work rotating 8-hour shifts (company operates 24 hours a day7 days a week)
- Requires availability to work all days and hours including weekends and holidays.
- Home or cell phone is required
- Physical, drug screen, and background check is required
- Work in hot & cold temperatures
- Stable VERIFIABLE work history
- Prefers a minimum of 3 years manufacturing or a strong transferable work history-- example construction, heavy equipment, warehousing etc
- Will consider applicants with applicable trade school certifications in replace of work history.
Our Vision and Values
The people that make up Ardagh Group share much more than a strong brand and an excellent reputation. We each share a common vision: to be the preferred packaging partner to the world’s leading brands. We will achieve our vision by delivering customer innovation, providing an inspirational environment for our people and creating sustainable value for our business through its growth and development.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.