To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Avondale, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Clinical Assistant - Full Time - Avondale-W. Buckeye Rd.
ATI Physical Therapy • Avondale, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Clinical Assistant/Rehab Technician
What’s the role?
ATI Clinical Assistants work alongside licensed clinical staff at the clinic assisting with patient care and completing admin tasks as needed. Delivering 5 star patient care starts with our Clinical Assistants. You will be a part of a fun, teamwork driven culture where you will be assisting patients in and out of the therapy floor of the clinic. You are focused on facilitating our patient experience by welcoming patients, assisting the clinicians with patient flowsheets while maintaining proper exercise mechanics.
Your Purpose at ATI:
Work alongside licensed clinical staff to provide specialized patient care and help improve the quality of life for our patients. You will be an integral part of the patient care experience and directly demonstrate proper exercise mechanics as directed by the clinician. Your goal is to deliver and exemplify our company’s mission statement, educate patients by demonstrating proper use of exercise equipment and exercise routines, and provide clinical administrative support as needed. Administrative support includes answering phone calls, scheduling patients, collecting co-payments, new patient check in and document management. This position directly effects the daily operations of the clinic and allows the business to run smoothly on a day to day basis.
What’s cool about this job?
- Make a positive difference in patients’ lives each and every day
- Work in a friendly, warm and encouraging environment with like-minded people.
- Join the best and fastest growing Physical Therapy Company in the World
- Provide hands on support to clinicians as they provide specialized patient care
- Get the feel of a small, community based clinic with access to the resources and technology of a nationwide company
- Learn great skills that will help your personal and professional growth
What you need to be successful:
- An interest in Exercise/Wellness, Kinesiology, Physiology, Physical Therapy, or Occupational Therapy
- Knowledge of Human Anatomy and/or fitness
- Possess amazing customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, compassion and the “friendly factor”
- Use time management skills and establish priorities
- Come to work every day with a positive attitude and a passion for learning
- Basic computer skillsATI is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome job applications from qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, family care status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other lawfully protected status. Minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply. It is the policy of ATI, as an equal opportunity employer, to attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status. Other details
- Job Family Techs
- Pay Type Hourly