Responsible for providing customer service and customer support to the organization. Reports to the Manager of Customer Delivery Coordination (CDC) and is responsible for assessing and coordinating the delivery requirements for all released orders. Directs orders through the order fulfillment process, maintaining the proper work flow in coordinating with all cross functional activities that affect the delivered product.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, to schedule delivery of products and services
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Understand customer's expectations, processes and needs.
- Escalate issues or process gaps
- Carrier management, including tracking open customer orders through to delivery/return/claim and actioning exceptions as they arise
- Coordinate activities with Purchasing and Warehouse to meet customer demands
- Assist Sales, Service, Order Management and other groups with inquiries related to orders
- Develop a proactive relationship with assigned customer accounts, with resolution of issues in a timely manner and providing innovative solutions
- Build relationships, and work closely, with internal and external partners
- Manage alternative transportation solutions, as necessary, by analyzing internal and external requirements
- Maintain quality service by monitoring standards
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, professional approach towards customers at all times
- Collaborate with Manager, Account Management and Operations Group to address and resolve single load concerns in a timely manner
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of daily and weekly tasks
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with skill set to manage multiple projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Developed oragnizational skills
- Effective communications skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience working with a database management system
- Product knowledge is a plus
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.